This information is addressed to individuals who engage in any transaction or maintain any legal relationship with the Oxford Company and every individual, under any capacity, who has any business relationship with Oxford Company.
The processing of personal data consists of operations such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, restriction, erasure or destruction of personal data that the Oxford Company is or will be aware of, in the frame of your business relationships or the information which the Oxford Company receives from a third, individual or legal person or a public sector’s entity , during theexercise of a statutory right of that person or the Oxford Company itself.
The Oxford Company, in compliance with the current legislative framework, has taken all the necessary actions by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, in the frame of the legal and technological compliance, as well as in terms of the security of personal data. Oxford Company aims to ensure the lawful observance, processing and safe storage of personal data, committed to protect in every way the processing of your personal data from loss or leakage, alteration, transmission orany other unlawful processing. This ensures that it meets all the legal requirements laid down in the new GDPR and effectively addresses the operational risk and potential risk of harming the individuals and their personal data that it processes.
Apart from specific third-parties’ (intellectual and other) rights, all content contained in the web pages (indicatively: trademarks, distinctive features, photographs, texts and all archives in general) is copyrighted and industrial property of the Oxford Company and is protected by relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law.
This content may not be wholly or partly subjected to trade, copied, modified, reproduced, relayed, transmitted or distributed in any way by any user. Each user is allowed to save a single copy of the content of the web pages individually for his/her strictly personal use and without deleting its indication of origin.
Third-parties’ products and / or services that may appear on the web pages are intellectual and industrial property of third parties who are responsible for the content and services and / or products.
Obligations of users
The users accept and agree that they will use the websites lawfully and appropriately, in the frame, among other things, of the legislation for the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. As a result, users, indicatively and not restrictively, agree that they will not use the websites for the following purposes:
- To harm a minor.
- To transmit or have access to content that infringes any third parties’ rights (e.g. intellectual and industrial property).
- To offend the personality of third parties (e.g. slanderous, racist comments).
- To contravene law and honest practices.
- To invade private life and individual and social rights of third parties in any way.
- Το mislead anyone regarding the origin of the content of the web sites, damaging in any way the reputation of Oxford Company or third parties, compromising the security of the Oxford Company network, preventing any user from accessing the web sites, or ignoring their identity testing by the Oxford Company.
- To install and promote, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted promotion content, as well as to install and promote advertisements without the written consent of the Oxford Company.
- To install, promote and / or disclose content containing digital viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere, destroy or restrict the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment, or prevent other users from using the web pages.
- To disclose information of their own or third parties that contain personal data of users or third parties, either real-time chat (chat, messageboards), or when using any web page service that allows the communication of more than two users.
In any case of illegal or contrary to these Terms and conditions use of the webpages, users are required to reimburse the Oxford Company for any sustained damage and loss. In case that the Oxford Company does not exercise its rights, which result from the current conditions, does not imply that it waives its rights.
Exclusion of Obligation for Third Party Liabilities
The Oxford Company may report on www.oxfordcompany.gr third-parties’ websites on the Internet. The Oxford Company clearly states that it has no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. Any reference or link to other sites is provided for your convenience. The Oxford Company assumes no responsibility for the content, products and services provided (advertising or selling) by these sites.
Personal data: processing and source of their collection
The Oxford Company is a Thessaloniki-based Commercial and Craft S.A., which takes your personal data very seriously.
By registering to open an account, place an order, or send a request, we collect specific personal information from you, for example your name, postal address, telephone numbers, email address, etc.
We use this information to identify you as a customer to process your order, deliver you products, manage payments, renew your profile information in our records, and generally your account to us. In particular, we use this data in order to provide you with information via mail, e-mail, messages to your mobile phone, or through any other electronic media, including social networks, regarding information about our products, events, offers and services. We may also use this information to tailor the way of communication with you, so that we can address you more personally.
From time to time, we may also ask you for other information, such as your size, your preferences in a product category, your age, or any special dates, such as your birthday, your name day celebration, which will be used to enhance our services to you.
Additionally, we may collect statistical information about the number of visits on the website, sales, and other information related to use that we may provide to third parties on a case-by-case basis and for specific purposes. These statistics do not include any information that can personally identify you.
We may also use your personal data for internal marketing and demographic studies along with non-personal data to analyze and monitor our consumer profile, in order to continually improve our products and services and understand what might be of interest to you and our other customers.
We continually strive to comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Authority and any applicable laws and regulations to ensure that your personal information is safely stored and processed in a fair and lawful manner. Your information is maintained and controlled by the Oxford Company, Dimosthenous 51, Thessaloniki, Greece, which operates as the data controller for the purposes that are retained. Please call the Oxford Company for any information about your personal data on 2310 789090.
Your personal data are processed for purposes related to the administration and management of the personnel and for purposes related to the activity and the legitimate interests of the company and its employees.
Legal basis for processing personal data
The Oxford Company lawfully processes your personal data if such processing is necessary: for the conclusion of a contract between us or for the compliance of the Oxford Company with a legal obligation or for the pursuit of its legitimate interests or for the fulfillment of its duties in the public interest, or if it is based on your prior explicit consent, in case that the processing is not based on any of the above-mentioned legitimate processing bases.
Withdrawal of consent
In case that your personal data is processed based on your prior explicit consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legitimacy of the processing based on it, until its revocation. The revocation of your consent may be submitted to the Oxford Company Department to which you originally gave your consent or to the Department you have a transaction with.
Periods of compliance of your personal data
The Oxford Company retains your personal data for as long as it is per case, from the applicable legal and regulatory framework and in any case for a period of twenty (20) years from the last calendar day of the year in which your trade relationship with the Oxford Company is terminated. In case a request for your cooperation / transaction with the Oxford Company is not accepted and the transaction or contract is not completed, the data will be retained for a period of five (5) years. In case of litigation, your personal data will be respected in any case until the end of the litigation even if the above twenty (20) years are exceeded.
User / Subject Rights
As users of the personal data or processing of personal data subjects, you retain the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, when they are processed by the Oxford Company, as the responsible for the processing procedure, its purposes, the categories of data and the recipients or categories of recipients.
- Right to correct inaccurate data and fill in incomplete data (Article 16 of the GDPR).
- The right to delete your personal data without prejudice to the obligations and legal rights of the Oxford Company to preserve them, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of this data is questioned or the processing is illegal or the purpose of the processing was absent and provided that there is no legitimate reason to preserve it.
- The right to transfer your personal data to another entity which is responsible for the processing procedure, provided that the processing is based on your consent and is executed by automated means.
- The right to object for reasons relating to your particular situation in the event that your personal data is processed for the performance of a duty executed in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to Oxford Company or for the purposes of the legitimate interests of it or of a third party.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time for a specific processing, in case your consent was provided for a particular purpose.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights presupposes the submission, with no cost, of a written application to the Oxford Company.
For any subject, the user / data subject can contact the responsible Oxford Company Personal Data Protection Officer at:
or contact the Consumer Help Line - Toll Free, 800 100 50 50, (Monday to Friday 8: 30-16: 30 only applies to landlines & calls within Greece)
You can also modify or update your personal information by logging into the site, "MYACCOUNT".
Other Persons Who Can Use Your Information
We may share your information with affiliated companies, including other Oxford Company companies, franchisees, licensees and selected service providers who perform operations on our behalf, as well as advertising or data management services.
We may also share your information with other companies that help promote the products and services of the Oxford Company in order to provide you with improved customer service.In any case, we will only provide these companies with the information they need to perform their services and will not allow the use of this information for other purposes. The use of the information will be in accordance with applicable law.
You should also be aware and agree that in some cases we may disclose personal information concerning you to third parties, as the requirements of the law impose, in order to comply with any legal process for the purposes of credit risk mitigation, preventing and detecting fraud or even defending the rights and property of the Oxford Company.
The Oxford Company has legally ensured that the processors on its behalf meet the conditions and provide reasonable assurance that appropriate technical and organizational measures will be in place, to ensure that your personal data is processed to protect your rights.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
We may renew the Privacy Statement from time to time. The amended Privacy Statement will be posted on our website. Please check the site regularly to be informed about the changes to the Privacy Statement.
Statement of Security
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not entirely safe. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data submitted to us and any transmission is at your own risk.
However, we can use strict security procedures and features to prevent unauthorized access, when it is possible.
The website and applications use this encryption technology to protect your information during data transfer. SSL technology encrypts order information such as your name, address and credit card number.
By registering on the site, the user consents that his or her personal data is used by the Oxford Company S.A., as responsible for its processing by automated means, either by itself or through any other person appointed by the Oxford Company for the purpose of processing on its own behalf and on its behalf.
The operation of the store is governed by the use of the current code of Ethics. More Information: https://www.greekecommerce.gr/vivliothiki/kodikas-deontologias/